Welcome to the Toronto Pro SuperShow Media Room
The Toronto Pro SuperShow is a three day sports and fitness extravaganza held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre Exhibit Halls and John Bassett Theatre. The Toronto Pro SuperShow's goal is to promote and highlight a variety of sports in one exciting weekend. This year we will be featuring the following competitions and events:
- IFBB* Professional Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini and Physique competitions
- Amateur MMA*
- Sweat RX Crossfit Challenge
- Ironman Open Armwrestling Tournament
- Strongman Challenge
- OWA* Toronto Weightlifting Championships
- OPA* Toronto Powerlifting Championships
- Boxing Tournament sanctioned by Boxing Ontario
- CASK* Kickboxing Tournament
- OPA* Provincial Bodybuilidng, Fitness, Figure, Bikini and Physique Championships
- Health and Fitness Expo
- Seminars and Sessions by leading Fitness Industry Experts
- and more to be confirmed.
We invite all accredited media to join us for this event in Canada on May 31st to June 2nd, 2013. We are thrilled to offer an Expo floor and two competitive stages buzzing with activity -- creating great opportunities for interviews, photos and video footage. A number of industry celebrities and VIPs will also be at the SuperShow and available for interviews.
Please fill in a Media Credentials Request Form to request a media pass for the Toronto Pro SuperShow.
If you have any questions or pre-show requests for interviews with management, celebrities or VIPs, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hosting you,
Toronto Pro SuperShow Media Relations
Phone: (888) 883‐5766 ext. 3
Fax: (866) 413‐3760
*International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness
*Ontario Armwrestling Association
*Ontario Weightlifting Association
*Mixed Martial Arts
*Council of Amateur Sport Kickboxing
*Ontario Physique Association
*Ontario Powerlifting Association